Full Stack Developer
DBOS is looking for a skilled a Lead Full Stack Developer to join a growing team of events in Australia. Our client is partnered with over 200 organisers and exhibitors
We’re looking for an experienced lead developer to join our existing mature team to accelerate development of our next-generation ticketing platform, and help with the maintenance of our last-generation system.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience (both client and the client’s customers on their website)
- Deliver a large-scale (with more than 500 concurrent users) web-based system
- Oversee the Manila team with the progress and development
- Coordinate with the client the status and challenges
- Optimization of the applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Provide quality control around customer and associate facing web content
- Planning and development of new strategies that center around customer experience and data management
- Ensure that all content remains in a stable and well-tested environment that is responsive and presented excellently across all browsers, platforms and devices
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and team members
- In tune with latest in best practices, platforms, browsers, compatibility, technologies and trends as pertaining to web related experiences.
- Perform other duties as requested by client
Things we are looking for our candidates:
- Has delivered a large-scale (with more than 500 concurrent users) web-based system in the last three years
- Has more than two years’ experience technically leading a team of five or more.
- Experience working in an agile team
- Exceptional English and communications skills – both written and spoken.
Advantage if you have an experience with the following:
- Event ticketing experience
- Working with a remote company.
- .NET Core.
- Google Cloud and Google Firebase.
- React/React Native
- Postgres/SQL Server
- CircleCI/Octopus Deploy
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!