DBOS is looking for a Collections Specialist who is goal oriented and can provide a fast paced service in processing customers concerns and/in collecting payment. A Debt Collectors who can perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support and help the Collections team.
- Reducing aged debtor report
- Dispute resolution experience with operations, sales interface
- Debtor management and control of 45 to 120 Days accounts
- Handling and resolving of customer queries, dispute and complaints
- Provide customer solutions and implementing of payment plans
- Distributing invoices, receipting, raising credit and processing of payments
- Banking and month end reporting
- Assist with ad hoc duties reporting to the Credit Manager
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or College Degree in Accounting /Finance or in the related field
- Previous solid experience within a Full Function Credit Control role is a MUST
- Must be computer literate and intermediate experience and understanding of Excel
- Strong attention to details and work ethic
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Goal oriented
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!